Getting rid of Tracking cookies.
Tracking cookies are bits of text stored on a personal computer with information sent from a web browser. The text stores information about the user such as preferences or contents from a shopping cart. Many people want to delete tracking cookies from their computer, because they feel it’s an invasion of their privacy. Others feel like these bits clutter computer space. There are several different methods you might use to delete tracking cookies, although no method prevents your computer from storing new tracking cookies.
Delete cookies using Firefox tools.
- Look at the top of your opened Firefox main page and locate the “tools” option.
- Select the tools option and look for the “options” selection.
- Click on “options,” check for the privacy choice and click on that.
- Check the box that says, “Accept cookies from sites.”
- Look at the “show cookies” option and browse through the websites listed.
- Choose whether you want to delete certain tracking cookies or all of them in one shot.
- Remove all the tracking cookies by selecting the option, “Remove all cookies.”